NSFW M for F Fantasy Romance Scifi Open Be my Monster?

Jul 30, 2023
Hiya, name's Kiryu. I'm new to Writing Home, but I've been roleplaying on various other sites like Gaia Online for years now. So while I might be new here, I do have some decent RP experience under my belt. For those curious about my age I can assure you that I’m well above the legal drinking age to put it bluntly…I’m old. With that out of the way, let's get to the real meat of the topic: my ever-growing need to find a Monster or non-human character to play against. Any monster we pick will have the ability to take on a human form at some point in the story.

Fang/fur is preferred, no scales, and no zombies, vampires are gonna be a hard sell too but, I'm open to suggestions. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

I tend to write 1-2 descriptive paragraphs. Generally, 400-500 words per post is what you can expect. 300 on a bad day.

Anime or hand-drawn photos for face claims only, no real-life people, please.

I write in a third-person perspective, and I expect my partner to do the same. Nothing against a first-person style, it just irks me when our posting style does not match.

MXF only, romance is encouraged but not I'm totally open to platonic ideas as well.

I can provide a sample examples upon request.

Now, this may be a deal-breaker, but I'm looking to play the human male in this case, paired with a monster female for the mains. I'm open to doubling as well if the situation calls for it.

What I'm expecting out of my partner:

Please message me with some idea of what you'd wanna do, I like to plan, and I like back and forth with my partner. Messaging me with "hey, wanna rp?" Or "hey, still interested?" Is usually a good sign that I'll lose interest quickly. No need to be dramatic or flashy about it, nor do I need a life story but some general idea and basis to work with would be nice. Ghosting sucks, we've all been there I'm even guilty of doing it myself. That said, if you do lose interest please try to let me know beforehand instead of leaving me hanging.

I'm not expecting you to be on every day or reply in quick succession, but some signs to show me that you are alive would be nice

Potential ideas below:

Nekos, inus, shifters, anthros/furries, werewolves or other types of were animals, cryptids, 
tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, genetics lab, monsters trying to fit into everyday society human x alien